Join us for Silver Lining Sunday and bring some sunshine to the most depressing day of the year for the chance to win a Berghaus jacket of your choice for you and a friend.
Apparently, the third Monday in January is the most depressing day of the year, but it doesn’t have to be this way. When day-to-day life is getting too much, we always find the best way to reset and concentrate on our own wellbeing is to head for the hills and reconnect with nature.
That’s why this Sunday 14th January, we’re challenging you to take part in our first Silver Lining Sunday challenge. We all have that outdoor spot that we love to escape to. That nook or panoramic view that’s away from the hustle and bustle and gives us the space to clear our thoughts.
For Silver Lining Sunday, we want you to share the spot that’s most special to you with your friends (and us!). Take your nearest and dearest to the place you feel most peaceful and create a shared experience to last a lifetime, and beat the blues in the process. One lucky participant will also bag themselves a Berghaus jacket of their choice, too.
The Silver Lining Sunday Challenge
Our Silver Lining Sunday Challenge is simple. Pick a friend. Pick a spot. Share a snap. Beat the Monday blues. Check if you’ve won. See? Easy. Here’s the challenge details in full:
● On Sunday 14th January, take a friend on a hike to an outdoor spot that’s special to you
● Take some snaps
● Share them and tell us why that spot is so special to you on Instagram or Twitter using #BerghausSilverLiningSunday
● Tag our account – @TheRealBerghaus on Twitter, @BerghausOfficial on Instagram, or comment directly under our Facebook posts
● We’ll pick one winner at random from all the entries received on the day who’ll win a Berghaus jacket of their choice for them and their friend.
Join us for Silver Lining Sunday and make Blue Monday a thing of the past.
Terms and conditions
By entering into the Berghaus “Silver Lining Sunday” prize draw organised by Berghaus Limited (“Berghaus”) (the “Prize Draw”), entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Prize Draw commences at 9:00am 12 January 2018 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11.59pm on 15 January 2018 (the “Closing Date”). No entries will be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date.
2. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW
3. There shall be 1 prize winner (the “Winner”) The Winner shall be selected at random on 16 January 2018 from all entries received;
4. The Prize Draw will be made by an independent person and Berghaus’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Winner will receive two jackets of their choice as listed on Berghaus.com (the “Prize”) – one for the entrant, one for their challenge companion – with choices dependent on stock availability.
6. The Winner must claim their Prize by 31st January 2018, Berghaus reserves the right to select another winner at random and award the prize to that Entrant.
7. The Winner will be contacted by private message with further details on how to claim their Prize after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw.
8. The name of the Winner shall be made available on the Website after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw.
9. Berghaus shall at all times be free to substitute the Prize in accordance with clause 10 below.
10. The Prize may be altered or varied at Berghaus’ sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in Berghaus’ sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. Berghaus shall not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect to the Prize, to the fullest extent that this is permissible by law. The Prize is subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives and the Prize is not negotiable, transferable or returnable.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Berghaus and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
12. Berghaus reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or if in their absolute discretion consider it necessary.
13. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Berghaus Limited, 12 Colima Avenue, Sunderland Enterprise Park, Sunderland, SR5 3XB.
© Berghaus Limited 2018. All Rights Reserved.